gettin' down to it

So had this dream the other night, I was on my way down a path with two little animal friends that clung to me, all snug in my pockets... a little mouse and a frog.
I was heading down into a ravine making my way back to the Forest and the mouse fell as I stumbled over a rock or something. I searched and called it's name...it was trying to find me. Then the beloved froggy snuck out of my pocket, and I desperately was searching for both of them. It was getting dark and i couldn't see anymore as i felt my way through the trees and down the hill trying to get home

I remember trying to interact with all the Forest family with a deep anxiety of trying to keep it all together. I wanted to run away and find my precious mouse and frog, almost in tears. I figured they were ok

I have recently breezed thru The War of Art by Steven Pressfield. It's a juicy little book, a quick read. Here's a quote within his book by a Scottish mountain climber that stuck with me concerning the above dream and beginning this blog.

"Concerning all acts of initiative (and creation), there is one elementary truth, the ignorance of which kills countless ideas and splendid plans: that the moment one definitely commits oneself, then providence moves too. All sorts of things occur to help one that would not not otherwise have occurred. A whole stream of events issues from the decision, raising in one’s favor all manner of unforeseen incidents, meetings and material assistance, which no man could have dreamt would have come his way."

I have been riding the wave of productivity these past six days, nonstop with no Resistance and am feeling a difference. Maybe cause I lost my frog and mouse.

© mary quite contrary


© mary quite contrary


© mary quite contrary


© mary quite contrary







MaryQuiteContrary.org
    MaryContrary.org    Twitter     Myspace    Facebook    Tribe    DeviantArt    Flickr    Stumble    Blog    LiveJournal    Tumblr    Wetpaint    Typepad    Cargo    YouTube

0 comments: